Monday, October 27, 2008

Entry #14 A Fabulous Entry

As promised in my last entry this one is going to be fabulous!! Don't get to excited, it is just some pictures of our visit to the Grand Mosque in Kuwait. I think that anyone taking the time to check this blog out enjoys pictures more than me blah blah blahing so this will indeed be fabulous.

We went to the Mosque on an arranged trip with the school. I had to completely cover up and was provided with the required ensemble. Isaac seemed quite confused by my outfit and wouldn't come to me when I tried to hold him. The Mosque was impressive, however it paled in comparison to the Mosque in Oman. I think we set our standards very high when we started with the Omani Mosque. Unlike the Omani Mosque kids were allowed on the tour and the kids had a great time running around. Just as we were leaving Zoe looked up at the ceiling and said "that is so beautiful".










No comments: